LAV Rock-N-Bowl Winter 2021
Rock-n-Bowl to an awesome classic rock soundtrack with your host, Rob Brandt.
Restrictions on Food & Beverage Service have been lifted & The LAV 20-21 WINTER Rock-n-Bowl League is signing up mixed teams for our Monday February 1st start at PARK CENTER LANES at 2222 28th street SW in Wyoming
With new state of the art automatic scoring, great food & cheap drinks you’ll have a blast! Social distancing rules will continue to be followed.
Cost is $13 a week & is a sanctioned league. Warm ups at 7:15, Bowling begins at 7:30pm MONDAY NIGHTS.
The League runs: 2/1/2021 thru 5/24/2021
Banquet is on the 5/24/2021. We will have a potluck dinner (as long as there are no state restrictions) & bowl 2 games. (bowling is free that night)
This is a mixed 4 person league (you can join as a single, double, etc.) Teams must consist of at least 2 people, we will assign additional bowlers to your team. Once the league fills you will be placed on a waiting list for future openings.
Call 532-2313 NOW or fill out the sign up form below!
Social Distancing Rules:
Grand Rapids Bowling Proprietors’ Association
Rules for League Safety
The health and safety of our guests is our top priority. That’s why bowling centers throughout the Grand Rapids area have set a number of rules to ensure that we abide by state and local requirements, and that we conduct business in a safe and healthy manner.
to redouble our efforts to keep a clean and welcoming environment. This includes:
• Thoroughly cleaning tables and chairs after every group;
• Sanitizing bowling balls and shoes after every use;
• Regularly cleaning and sanitizing touchpoints and surfaces;
• Making hand sanitizer available to all guests;
• Checking the temperature of staff prior to beginning their shifts;
• Ensuring that all staff will wear face masks and adhere to social distancing guidelines; and
• Ensuring that all customers can enjoy the sport of bowling while maintaining social distancing.
we ask that you help us ensure the safety of all guests by adhering to the following rules.
1. Masks must be worn when not at your table or lane. While seated at a table, bowlers may remove
their mask in order to eat or
drink. Masks must be worn while walking from your table to your lane, moving throughout the facility, walking to the restrooms, selling tickets, entering and leaving, etc.
2. Masks are not required while bowling, so long as you maintain six feet of
separation from other bowlers.
3. If you are feeling ill, or have been around someone with a confirmed case of
coronavirus, do not enter the facility.
4. Practice will occur with one team bowling at a time, starting with the team scheduled on the left lane. Five minutes of practice will be provided to each team, unless otherwise stated by the center or league rules.
5. When bowling, give space to the bowlers to your immediate left and right. We all know how to practice lane courtesy, but try to allow additional space while doing so.
6. Let us serve you. Staff will come by your table regularly; if you’d like to order food or beverages,
please do so from your server.
7. Rental shoes and house balls, if used, should be left at your lane, and our staff will sanitize them
before putting them away.
8. Vaping and smoking are
prohibited inside the building.
9. Groups are currently limited to 10 persons. This limit includes all guests,
whether or not they are bowling.
10. Center capacity may be limited, to ensure that an appropriate number
of people are in the center.
These rules may be subject to change as we go forward, or to comply with new state/local guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation!
Park Center Lanes
2222 28th St SW, Wyoming, MI 49519 • (616) 532-2313 • ParkCenterLanes