Metallica was playing a show in Brazil on Saturday when something weird happened. Near the end of the concert, a fan who was 39 weeks pregnant went into labor and gave birth to a baby boy inside the stadium as the band was closing out with “Enter Sandman.”
The baby boy, Luan Figueiro, was born at 11:15 p.m. just three songs before the concert was set to end. Medical personnel wanted to take her to a nearby hospital, but there wasn’t time and the baby made his debut at the show.
Joice M Figueiro posted a picture of Luan to Instagram, a post that was shared by Metallica on their account.
- Tip to winning in sports: Don’t go to a strip club the night before a big game
- Ozzy Osbourne Awaiting Neck Surgery
- First Look At The New David Bowie Documentary “Moonage Daydream”
- Here’s What Fans Get With KISS Pre-Show Experience
- Bruce Springsteen And E Street Band To Tour