Ozzy Osbourne is having a major surgery today that is “going to determine the rest of his life,” according to his wife Sharon.
She didn’t provide more details about the surgery, but multiple reports have said the 73-year-old “Prince of Darkness” has been having severe neck pain for a long time.
The Black Sabbath frontman told Classic Rock Magazine last month that he “can’t walk properly these days” and still hopes to go back on tour sometime in the near future.
Best Ozzy concert you’ve been to that you wish you could travel back in time and see again?
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Team Up With Post Malone For Special Stadium Tour
- WATCH: Carlos Santana collapses on stage during show at Pine Knob Music Theatre
- LAV Stadium Tour Flyaway Contest!
- Charlie Watts Authorized Biography In The Works￼
- Steven Tyler Completes Rehab