Mick Jagger is sharing a health update with fans after contracting COVID-19.
The Rolling Stones frontman shared a message on social media today writing that he is feeling “much better” after testing positive on Monday.
He said, “Thank you all so much for your well wishes and messages the last few days. I’m feeling much better and can’t wait to get back on stage next week! See you soon!”
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Team Up With Post Malone For Special Stadium Tour
- WATCH: Carlos Santana collapses on stage during show at Pine Knob Music Theatre
- LAV Stadium Tour Flyaway Contest!
- Charlie Watts Authorized Biography In The Works￼
- Steven Tyler Completes Rehab