Sammy Hagar says he makes most of his money from booze, books and bars.
In a new interview, the Red Rocker explained how his success in the business world benefits his art.
He said the only reason he’s still playing shows with his band, The Circle, is because he doesn’t have to play music to pay the bills, and it’s just for fun.
Much of Sammy’s income comes from restaurants like the Cabo Wabo Cantina, where he sells his own line of spirits.
He also writes books.
- Wolfgang Van Halen: Band Too “Dysfunctional” For Tribute for Eddie Van Halen
- U2 Star Bono Announces World Tour
- Register to win tickets to see Ace Frehley at the Holland Civic Center Place
- Viral: Cheaters caught at Walleye fishing contest on Lake Erie
- The reason gas prices have increased again in Michigan