Talk about scary.
Video has surfaced of Carlos Santana collapsing on stage at Pine Knob in Clarkston, Michigan.
With it being as hot and humid as it was in the state yesterday, it certainly wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility for something like this to happen.
WXYZ in Detroit is reporting this morning that Carlos Santana is recovering from heat exhaustion and dehydration.
FULL STORY: https://bit.ly/3OZQlqk
- Wolfgang Van Halen: Band Too “Dysfunctional” For Tribute for Eddie Van Halen
- U2 Star Bono Announces World Tour
- Register to win tickets to see Ace Frehley at the Holland Civic Center Place
- Viral: Cheaters caught at Walleye fishing contest on Lake Erie
- The reason gas prices have increased again in Michigan